Record Suspensions in Canada

In order to fully participate in society again once you have served your sentence, are a law-abiding citizen, and have completed the waiting period, a record suspension (formerly called a pardon) may be necessary. This publication provides updated information about record suspensions in Canada, including changes to waiting periods, costs, and other significant changes.


Click here for a PDF copy.
Free up to 50 copies. If you require printed copies please contact:
(780) 429-9302